Trading Description: The Multi-Strategy Fund employs multiple quantitative-driven methodologies such as options volatility arbitrage, and macro big data trend-following on the E-mini S&P 500 futures and options, with a hedge overlay utilizing long VIX futures. The Portfolio Managers balance the weights of each strategy based on the currentmarket environment or evolving market conditions to achieve optimal performance. They may utilize any strategy that they deem fit for the current market environment. The Fund seeks to achieve positive annualized returns of greater than 15% with a volatility objective under 10%.
MTE (METIS Tactical Program) - 100% systematic, macro big data e-mini S&P 500 futures long/short strategy that employs five main sub-models utilizing 40+ macro, technical and fundamental data points to make trading decisions.
WEP (Weekly E-mini Program) - Options volatility arbitrage that performs best in intermediate volatility and in up-trending markets. 100% systematic risk management, risk mitigation and exit strategy.
ASP (All Season Program) - Options volatility arbitrage program that performs best in intermediate to high volatility and in choppy, downward or bearish markets. 100% systematic risk management, risk mitigation and exit strategy.
Buckingham Global Capital, LLC ("Buckingham") and Nanhua USA Investment LLC are Commodity Trading Advisors registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and are members of the National Futures Association.
Chong "Charles" Dai:
Mr. Dai is the CEO and CIO of Buckingham. Mr. Dai spent the early years of his career in a Computer and Software Engineering capacity including employment at EMC Corporation and Ford Motor Company. In May 2008, Mr. Dai started his professional finance career with Deutsche Bank as a Trader on the Asia equity proprietary trading desk. In 2009, he got hired as a Senior Quantitative Analyst for Modern Asset Group, a commodity pool operator in Chicago. In this role, he spearheaded in developing a firm-wide strategy in selecting partner Trading Advisors, as well as designing a risk management policy. Most recently, prior to founding Buckingham, Mr. Dai worked for Western Asset Management Company, one of the largest bond funds in the US as a Project Manager in derivative trading analysis. Mr. Dai holds an MBA in Finance from University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a JD (or Juris Doctor) from the Chicago-Kent College of Law.
Weiqin Dong, CFA:
Weiqin is Co-Chief Investment Officer and Chief Research Office of Buckingham. Prior to joining Buckingham, Weiqin was a Partner and major investment decision maker at Stux Capital Management LLC ("Stux") from 2008 to 2014. Stux's clients are some of the most well-known pension funds in the US including CalPERS and the New York State Common Retirement Funds. Weiqin also worked for GE Capital as a Senior Risk Manager from 2015 to 2017. Weiqin holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Science and Technology of China. Weiqin was awarded the Beta Gamma Sigma award, the highest award for business students while at Booth. Additionally, Weiqin is a CFA charter holder.
Accounting Notes:HYPOTHETICAL PRO-FORMA PERFORMANCE Beginning October 2018 the returns presented are the actual reported returns of the investors in the found. Returns from June 2017 to September 2018 are hypothetical composite performance. Returns from January 2007 to May 2017 are hypothetical performance. The hypothetical performance is based on the trading performance by Buckingham Global Advisors, LLC.
90% Systematic 10% Discretionary
Fundamental Option Spread Quantitative Trend Anticipatory
25% Long Term 25% Medium Term 50% Short Term
50% Trend Following 50% Option Trading
HYPOTHETICAL PRO-FORMA PERFORMANCE Beginning October 2018 the returns presented are the actual reported returns of the investors in the found. Returns from June 2017 to September 2018 are hypothetical composite performance. Returns from January 2007 to May 2017 are hypothetical performance. The hypothetical performance is based on the trading performance by Buckingham Global Advisors, LLC.
PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE SUCCESS. THERE IS A RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
Margin to Equity: (7)
Worst Drawdown: (3)
Current Losing Streak: (2)
Avg Commission: (8)
Sharpe Ratio 1% RF ROR: (5)
Round Turns per Mil: (9)
Calmar Ratio 36 Months: (6)
NFA Member: Yes
Third Party Accountant: Sudrania LLC
NFA ID: 0514421
Other Memberships: None Listed
Peer Correlations (Autumn Gold Indexes are Non-Investable)
AG CTA Index: 0.518  AG Systematic CTA Index: 0.410
(P) - Proprietary Trading Results
(C) - Client Trading Results
1. Rate of Returns are calculated from the start date of each program. Usually returns are calculated based on the Annual Compounded Rate of Return method. In some cases returns have been calculated on an Non-Compounded basis. This would occur when a CTA trades based on account unit rather than on account equity.
The Annual Compound
Rate of Return represents the compounded rate of return
for each year or portion thereof presented. It is computed by
applying successively respective monthly rate of return for each
month beginning with the first month of that period.
Annual Rate of Return is calculated adding each month's return.
2. The Current Losing Streak represents the extent of the Adviso'rs current drawdown.
3. From Start Date of Program - The Worst
Peak-to-Valley Drawdown is defined as the greatest cumulative
percentage decline in net asset value due to losses sustained
by the trading program during any period in which the initial
net asset value is not equaled or exceeded by a subsequent asset
4. Omega Function takes all of the performance data into consideration. The flatter the distribution the more risky the investment. "The distribution mean is where the omega function equals 1. "Omega provides practitioners with an extremely useful tool since it accounts for the non-normal distributions of returns which are commonplace in finance, particularly for alternative investments. ...omega incorporates all the moments of the distribution and is therefore appropriate for investment analysis when returns are not normally distributed. Second, even for normally distributed returns, omega provides additional information since it takes into account the investor's preferences for loss and gain. Finally, omega is computed directly from the returns distribution and measures the total impact of the moments instead of each one of them individually. It can therefore reduce the estimation error risk." [Abrams, Ray, Ranjan Bhaduri, PHD, CFA, CAIA, and Elizabeth Flores, CAIA. "Litner Revisted: A Quantitative Analysis of Managed Futures for Plan Sponsors, Endowments and Foundations. CME Group (May 2012): 12-14. Print]
5. Sharpe Ratio is a risk adjusted ratio that rewards consistancy of returns. Traders are penalized for volatility regardless of whether it is onthe up or downside. The Sharpe Ratios is calculated using a 1% risk-free rate of return.
6. Calmar Ratio represents the historical amount gained for each dollar risked. A higher number is better. Unless otherwise denoted the Calmar Ratio is calculated by dividing the 36 month Compounded ROR by the 36 month Peak to Valley Drawdown. Traders with less than 36 months of data or a negative Calmar Ratio will be indicated by N/A.
7. Margin to Equity represents the average margin as a percent of a fully funded account.
8. The Average Commission represents the average commission
rate of the composite track record. A higher or lower commission
rate would increase or decrease the performance accordingly.
9. Round Turns per Million represent the average number of round turns that would be generated in a $1,000,000 account.
Accounting Notes: HYPOTHETICAL PRO-FORMA PERFORMANCE Beginning October 2018 the returns presented are the actual reported returns of the investors in the found. Returns from June 2017 to September 2018 are hypothetical composite performance. Returns from January 2007 to May 2017 are hypothetical performance. The hypothetical performance is based on the trading performance by Buckingham Global Advisors, LLC.
THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY OPEN TO INVESTORS FITTING THE DEFINITION OF A QUALIFIED ELIGIBLE PERSON AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED UNDER CFTC REGULATION 4.7(A).
Exemptions: PURSUANT TO AN EXEMPTION FROM THE COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION IN CONNECTION
WITH THE ACCOUNTS OF QUALIFIED ELIBIBLE PERSONS, THIS BROCHURE OR ACCOUNT DOCUMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BE,
AND HAS NOT BEEN, FILED WITH THE COMMISSION. THE COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION DOES NOT PASS UPON
THE MERITS OF PARTICIPATING IN A TRADING PROGRAM OR UPON THE ADEQUANCY OR ACCURACY OF THE COMMODITY TRADING
ADVISOR DISCLOSURE. CONSEQUENTLY, THE COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION HAS NOT REVIEWED OR APPROVED
THIS TRADING PROGRAM OR THIS BROCHURE OR ACCOUNT DOCUMENT.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
RISK OF TRADING COMMODITY FUTURES AND OPTIONS IS SUBSTANTIAL. THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE ASSOCIATED WITH COMMODITY
FUTURES AND OPTIONS CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THIS
HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE CAN RESULT IN SUBSTANTIAL LOSSES, AS WELL AS GAINS.
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER COMMODITY FUTURES AND OPTIONS IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. IF YOU ARE UNSURE
YOU SHOULD SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE
FUTURE SUCCESS. IN SOME CASES MANAGED ACCOUNTS ARE CHARGED SUBSTANTIAL
COMMISSIONS AND ADVISORY FEES. THOSE ACCOUNTS SUBJECT TO THESE CHARGES,
MAY NEED TO MAKE SUBSTANTIAL TRADING PROFITS JUST TO AVOID DEPLETION OF
THEIR ASSETS. EACH COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR ("CTA") IS REQUIRED
BY THE COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION ("CFTC") TO ISSUE
TO PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS A RISK DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT OUTLINING THESE FEES,
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST AND OTHER ASSOCIATED RISKS. A HARD COPY OF THESE
RISK DISCLOSURE DOCUMENTS ARE READILY AVAILABLE BY CLICKING ON EACH CTA'S
"REQUEST DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT" BUTTON. THE FULL RISK OF COMMODITY
FUTURES AND OPTIONS TRADING CAN NOT BE ADDRESSED IN THIS RISK DISCLOSURE
STATEMENT. NO CONSIDERATION TO INVEST SHOULD BE MADE WITHOUT THOROUGHLY
READING THE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT OF EACH OF THE CTAS IN WHICH YOU MAY HAVE
AN INTEREST. REQUESTING A DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT PLACES YOU UNDER NO OBLIGATION
AND EACH DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED AT NO COST. THE CFTC HAS NOT PASSED UPON
THE MERITS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS NOR ON THE
ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENTS. OTHER DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS
ARE REQUIRED TO BE PROVIDED TO YOU BEFORE AN ACCOUNT MAY BE OPENED FOR
CLIENTS SHOULD NOT BASE THEIR DECISION ON INVESTING IN THIS TRADING PROGRAM
SOLELY ON THE PAST PERFORMANCE PRESENTED.
ADDITIONALLY, IN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION, PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS MUST
ALSO RELY ON THEIR OWN EXAMINATION OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY MAKING THE
TRADING DECISIONS AND THE TERMS OF THE ADVISORY AGREEMENT INCLUDING THE
MERITS AND RISKS INVOLVED.